Be a PPC Expert to Pay Right for your ads or Get Paid More on your Career
What is PPC?
Before plunging into the importance of PPC Training, first let us know what PPC is
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a part of PPC (Pay Per Click) through which advertisers promote their brand (products/service) in Search Engines.
- Advertisers will be charged when each user clicks/interacts on the paid ads.
- It is considered as one of the cost-effective and successful way of advertising for every business.
- Search Engines provide auction systems to determine which SEM ad will appear above others.
- Cost Per Click (CPC), Paid Search Ads, Paid Search Advertising and Paid Search Marketing are all one the same as Pay Per Click (PPC).
How to Develop your business with PPC Strategies?
A poor PPC Campaign may reduce your wallet Size. Everyday hundreds of websites are emerging in organic search results. Consequently ‘n’ number of optimizing techniques and updates are developing daily. Majority of people prefers SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Strategies. Though SEO is an effective technique but requires some time to come up organically in the search results. In this case, an apt choice has to be preferred for occupying the top ranking in the Search Engine Results Page (SERP), because the prominence of your brand in online search results has become mandatory with no compromises to see high turnovers.
Our PPC training supported in Chennai will develop your business to identify various Purpose of advertising through various search engines, Create the search campaigns, Optimize and Analyze the campaigns based on Keyword and Promote your Brand/Business to the next level. If you want to take up a Course where your Business is focused on Chennai Locality, our PPC training will help you out for a better business.
Applying PPC techniques you can,
“Better the paid ad Strategies, better the revenue”
Top Companies Providing Pay Per Click Ads
PPC Ads serve as the Major Advertisement modes available Online. Few can be listed as,
The most important thing with Pay Per Click (PPC) advertisement is you pay only when people click your ad. This helps us to identify and generate the relevant leads. That is why, Though PPC is a Cost Effective Method, a number of Developing and Developed Organizations invest more on PPC to Promote their Existing as well as Newly Established Brand for a Better Reach. Thus PPC is a Smart Choice to sustain for a longer period in the Search Engines.
“64.6% of people click on Google ads when they are looking to buy an item online” (WordStream, 2016)
Some Facts on Google Ads and Bing Ads
Google Ads Facts
- Amazon, a Retailer Online Shopping Company is estimated to spend 55.2 Million Dollar.
- Booking.com, a travel fare aggregator website had spent 40.4 Million Dollar.
- GoDaddy.com, a web hosting Company, had spent 21.7 Million Dollar
- Chevrolet, an automobile Company had spent 15.5 Million Dollar
- Hewlett Packard, An Information Technology Company, had spent 33.3 Million Dollar
Bing Ads Facts
- Number of unique monthly global visitors to Bing.com is 1.2billion.
- Bing had the second largest desktop market share among the leading search engines.
- As of the third quarter of 2018, the majority of paid mobile search clicks to Bing came from phone users, rather than from tablets.”
- Bing is Stronger in Some Industries like Autos, Business and Finance, education, telecom, travel, retail, etc.
- Bing Offers More Control and Transparency In Your Data.
What you will be learning in Our PPC training?
In our Digital Marketing Training Institute, PPC training provided by us in Chennai serves the Candidates to get learnt on the most important element of Digital Marketing and to explore the Principles of effective PPC advertising. In the course of training, our aspirants will work through a series of Practical exercises that will help them to understand the PPC techniques that leads to a great practice. The Learning Outcomes Include,
- Introduction to Pay-per-click
- How paid search differs from organic search?
- Google Ads vs. Bing Ads
- Components of Google & Bing Ads
- Important metrics in Google Ads and Bings
- Define A/B testing
- How to monitor a campaigns performance?
- Key steps to manage the campaigns
- Measuring results & reports
- Case studies
Let us help to shape your Future!
Here’s your chance
By PPC, As a Business Person you can
- Have an enormous Business Growth
- Get High Return On Investment (ROI)
- Be a Business Expert
- Increase your Brand Awareness
As an aspiring candidate with PPC Knowledge, You will
- Attain a Progressive Career Growth
- Get High Income
- Be a PPC Expert
- Increase Your Career Opportunities
PPC Training Course Calendar
November - 2019
19th Nov to 22nd Nov’19
Exam & Assessment
January - 2020
21st Jan to 24th Jan’20
Exam & Assessment
March - 2020
12th Mar to 17th Mar’20
Exam & Assessment
A PPC training will make you a
- Google AdWords Manager
- SEM Manager
- Pay Per click Analyst
- Paid search Analyst
- PPC Specialist
- Search Engine Advertising Analyst, and many more
Companies hiring PPC Professionals
- Celexsa Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Colan InfoTech Pvt Ltd
- Annai cars
- Fourez Media
- Falconnect Technologies
Here is a Testimony for you
who took up the PPC Training with us in Chennai
PPC is a valuable technique to reach your right audience at the right time. But without an apt knowledge, diving into PPC may lead to expensive campaigns with unhappy results. So every successful campaign requires well-planned strategies.
Learn PPC, Perform Better Advertisings (For Business) and Start Your Career Right.
- Learn through Current Projects
- UK Qualified Proficient Trainer in Education and Training (CIEH)
- Training at excellent ambience & Prime location
- Get lifetime technical and placement assistance
Training includes up to date programmes of study involving current strategies.
Different types of Google and Bing ads, ad creation and management techniques.
Yes Definitely. Our Training methodology involves 70% Practical and 30% theoretical Training.