A Training to Shape your Career and Business for Future
Digital Marketing Course in Chennai
What is Diploma in Digital Marketing Course?
Our Diploma in Digital Marketing Course benefits you to be familiar on the Latest Marketing Strategies to carry-out in any Business / Promotional Activities to Market a Product or Service in Online (digital platforms).
What is the output of learning Diploma in Digital Marketing?
Diploma in Digital Marketing is Suitable For?
Our Diploma in Digital Marketing Training is suitable for all, for everyone and for any common person with basic Internet knowledge. But it is more suitable for the following,
Why E-Search Advisors is an Ideal Choice?
Let us help to shape your Future!
Here’s your chance
Top Companies Recruiting Digital Marketers
Successful Companies who use Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Course Syllabus
- Define Marketing (Traditional)
- Types of Marketing
- Evolution of Marketing
- Aim of Digital Marketing Strategy
- Traditional Vs. Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing for Employment
- Digital Marketing for Business
- Purpose of Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Features of Digital Marketing Strategy
- How to Identify your Target Audience?
- How to do Competitor Analysis for your Business?
- What is Internet?
- How Website Works?
- Explanation of a Website and its Components?
- Significance & Benefits of having a Website
- Elucidate the Types of Website.
- Interpret & Introduction to Front-End of a Website
- Interpret & Introduction to Back-End of a Website
- How to Plan for a Website?
- Explain the Difference between Domain & Hosting?
- List the Types of Website Creation in Different Platforms?
- Introduction & How to Install, Edit and Complete a Website through WordPress
- Introduction & How to Create, Edit and Complete a Blogging through Blogger
- List of steps to do in both Designing and Building of a Site.
- How to do Before and After Launching of the Website through Testing and Debugging
- Introduction to basic HTML Structure and their use
- Introduction to basic SEO Tags and their use
- Introduction to Search Engine & its types?
- How Search Engine Works?
- Introduction to SEO
- Differentiate between Organic & Paid Search.
- What is Search Engine Algorithm?
- What are Keywords and its types?
- How to find the Right Keywords for the Website?
- How SEO is Planned Based on the Website Type?
- How SEO Benefits for Business?
- Define and Explain Search Engine Ranking Factor
- Define Search Engine Optimization Techniques
- On Page Optimization
- Define & Explain On Page SEO
- List of Factors which Determine the On Page Optimization
- How to do a Keyword Research and Mapping for a Site
- How does Content Optimization Benefit On Page SEO.
- List the Process of On Page Optimization
- Off Page Optimization
- Define & Explain Off Page Optimization
- How to Rank Keyword through Off Page Optimization
- How to Create Backlinks?
- How does a Link Building Technique Work?
- How does Dofollow and Nofollow Link Factor Work.
- Define & Explain the Process of Off Page Optimization
- Elucidate the Importance of Competitor’s Growth Hacking.
- List the types & Significance of Reporting for Off Page Submission
- Introducing Google Tracking Tools
- the Google Analytics Layout
- Google Analytics Reports
- What is Search Console?
- Why use Search Console?
- Google Tag Manager Overview
- Setup and Installation
- Introduction to Pay-Per-Click
- How Paid Search Differs from Organic Search?
- Google Ads Vs. Bing Ads
- Components of Google & Bing Ads:
- Keyword Research
- Account and Billing
- Campaign & its Features
- Ad Groups
- Budget & Bidding
- Ad Copies
- Ad Extensions
- Landing Pages
- Important Metrics in Google Ads
- Avg. CPC
- Avg. Position
- Qual. Score
- Important Metrics in Bing Ads
- Define A/B Testing
- How to Monitor a Campaigns Performance?
- Key steps to Manage the Campaigns
- Ad Groups Splitting
- Negative Keywords
- Budget and Bidding Adjustments
- Keywords/Ads/Landing Page Reviewing
- Measuring Results & Reports
- Case Studies
- Facebook – Facts and History
- Facebook Optimization
- Organic: Facebook Marketing
- Paid: Facebook Marketing
- Twitter – Facts and History
- Twitter Optimization
- Organic: Twitter Marketing
- Paid: Twitter Marketing
- Instagram – Facts and History
- Instagram Optimization
- Organic: Instagram Marketing
- Paid: Instagram Marketing
- LinkedIn Optimization
- Organic: LinkedIn Marketing
- Paid: LinkedIn Marketing
- Google Plus – Facts and History
- Google Plus Optimization
- Organic: Google Plus Marketing
- YouTube Facts and History
- YouTube Optimization
- Paid: YouTube Marketing
- Snapchat – Facts and History
- Snapchat Optimization
- Organic: Snapchat Marketing
- Paid: Snapchat Marketing
- Types of Snapchat Ads
- Snapchat Ad Reporting and Analytics
- Marketing tool introduction
- Working Methodology
- Report Extraction
- Analysis of Report
- Introduction & Scope of Content Marketing
- Storytelling – an Introduction
- Art of Storytelling
- How to Generate Content Ideas
- Planning a Long-Term Content Strategy
- Building a Content Creation Framework
- Becoming an Effective Writer
- Extending the Value of Content through Repurposing
- How to Effectively Promote Content
- Analyzing and Measuring your Content
- Developing a Growth Marketing Mentality
- Mini Project – Blog Post
- Mini Project – Content Strategy Plan
- Introduction to Email?
- Email Marketing Content Strategy
- Email Machine – the Strategy ( Leads , Type of Mails, Subjectline, )
- Email Frequency
- Why People Don’t Buy
- The Fuel – Value
- Triggers in Email Using 4ps
- What is Email Marketing? How does Email Marketing Work?
- Why is It Important to use Email Marketing?
- How Can You Effectively use Email Marketing?
- How do I Setup Email Marketing?
- Email Optimization and Testing
- Measuring Success with Email Analytics
- List of Email Marketing Software Available
- Activity: Email Marketing Practical Assessment
- What is Mobile Marketing and how does It Work
- Why You Need Mobile Marketing
- Types of Mobile Marketing Strategy
- Create Mobile Buyer Persona
- Set Goals and Establish KPIs
- Know Google Ads – Mobile Marketing
- Know best Mobile Marketing Practices
- Have Mobile Friendly Website
- The Right Mobile Marketing Tools your Business Needs
- Monitor your Mobile Marketing Metrics
- Introduction – Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- Scope – Online Reputation Management
- Tools to Listen Online for Brand Conversations
- Analyzing and Measuring Emotion for a Brand
- Dealing with Negative Conversations
- Creating ORM Strategy
- Activity – ORM Response
- Introduction to Public Relation & traditional PR?
- What is an Online Public Relations?
- Introduction to Social Media in Public Relations
- Social Media – Engagement and Relationship Management
- Content Creation and Management
- Research and Evaluation
- What is Affiliate Marketing?
- Why Learn Affiliate Marketing?
- Affiliate Marketing & its Benefits
- Statistics & Facts of Affiliate Marketing
- How to Become an Affiliate
- Affiliate Marketing Compensation Models
- Affiliate Marketing Strategies for Affiliates
- Affiliate Networks
- How does It Work – Amazon & Flipkart Demo
- Outline the Top Affiliate Networks in National & International Arcade
- Affiliate Marketing Tools to use
- Success Story
- What is a Lead?
- Lead Generation – Process & Scope
- Lead Qualifying Process
- Mechanics of Lead Generation
- Lead Generation Trends & Benchmarks
- Tried-and-True Lead Generation Ideas
- 4 L’s of a Lead Generation Strategy
- Registering Google Certification Program (Free)
- Google Ads Certification
- Ads Fundamental
- Search Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Video Advertising
- Shopping Advertising
- Mobile Advertising
- Google Analytics Certification
- Hubspot Certifications
- Inbound Certification
- Content Marketing Certification
- Email Marketing Certification
- Sample Test Papers for Google Certification Examination
December - 2018
03rd Dec'18 to 11th Jan'19
Exam & Assessment
January - 2019
28th Jan to 01st Mar'19
Exam & Assessment
March - 2019
4th Mar to 30th Mar'19
Exam & Assessment
Frequently asked questions
When you promote anything by means of internet (search engines, websites, social media, mobile, email, etc.) is Digital Marketing. News-Feed ads in Facebook, Search Engine ads, display ads in Blog, Video ads in YouTube are all few examples of Digital Marketing.
The Course consists of 14 modules. (It includes Digital Marketing Overview, Website development, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Optimization, Pay Per Click, Mobile Marketing, E mail Marketing, Online reputation Management, Online Public Relations, Affiliate Marketing, Content Marketing, Lead Generation, Google Certification)
Diploma in Digital Marketing is our Flagship Course; We also provide Combo Course and Short term trainings on- SEO (Search Engine Optimization), PPC (Pay Per Click) and SMO (Social Media Optimization).
No matter what your qualification is, Digital Marketing gives the spark to progress for a blooming career and a profitable business. The advantage is that the scope and skill of any common man can be developed with Digital Marketing.
Online (Digital) marketing is not just limited to branded companies; it is open to any company and for all people. To reach global audience, to make big revenues, to promote your brand, to expand your business, to develop your company with the unique prospects and to be successful, obviously one needs Digital Marketing Knowledge. All this requires few strategies and techniques to implement in your business. This in turn, creates demand for the Digital Marketing professionals, consequently Job opportunities in Digital Marketing increases in every stream, which eventually support and grow one’s career. Thus to emerge yourself and your company in a best way, investing to acquire knowledge on Digital Marketing, is one of the lucrative choice to profit your career and business in all its way.
Digital marketing is a field that requires no specific degrees; anyone can become a Digital Marketer just with the apt knowledge to work online.
Gear-up!! It’s your time Students, Graduates, Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs, Businessperson, Marketing Professionals, Freelancers, Working professionals who needs a Career shift. Even Homemakers can easily make money online in their leisure time.
E-Search Advisors is a rewarding and recognized Digital Marketing training Institute in Chennai, which have trained 200+ aspirants. We at E-Search Advisors deliver the Best Education in the Classroom at Good Ambience by the Certified Trainers with the blend of 70% Practical, 30% Theoretical session. Our Hands-on Approach gives you broad understanding On Digital Marketing concepts to excel your career and profession.
Our Course provides number of career opportunities making you an in-demand professional with expertise that companies requires, builds your career strong & progressive and enables you to earn considerable income.
Through our Digital Marketing training you can implement the modern marketing approaches in your business; develop it and stay ahead of your competitors, so that even a small business can reach worldwide and profits you enormously.
As Digital Marketing is the present and future of marketing, by learning the modern marketing strategies, you can get updated to market in the modern way become a marketing specialist to flourish in this digital world. Sure! As a Freelancer, blogger or an affiliate you can emerge yourself capable enough to do a Business at home on your free time. House makers! You too can make the best use of Digital Marketing.
Sure! E-Search Advisors provide continuous placement assistance for candidates even after getting placed. Our Placement coordination fulfills your Job requirements for further progressions too.
Our Hands-on approach will give you deeper understanding of the concept to learn much better in an easier way. Also, our face-to-face training program allows you to acquire skills with the trainer rather than the possibility of just an e-learning course.
Sure! As a Freelancer, blogger or an affiliate you can emerge yourself capable enough to do a Business at home on your free time. House makers! You too can make the best use of Digital Marketing.
Our Students say
“Thanks to entire team of Esearch advisors and especially to my trainer Mejella ma’am and of course Janaki ma’am for guiding me even after the completion of course. I’m from a different educational background and I had no idea about digital marketing, but now I’m very happy to be placed in a digital marketing company as a Specialist because of training and useful study materials provided by Esearch advisors. This place redefined my career. I would recommend Esearch advisors to learn and get hands on experience in digital marketing to kick start your career.”
“I would like to say thanks to E-Search Advisors. I completed Digital Marketing Course and Got Placed as a Digital Marketing Team Leader. Good Atmosphere, Trainer & Staff’s are so Friendly, Kind & Motivative My Trainer Ms.Deepthi does a Good job explaining the concepts & benefits in the Professional way of Training with latest trends in the world of Digital Marketing. I would like to thank Ms.Janaki,She is Friendly and Supportive to me and My Batch Members. Once again,Thanks to Esearch advisors for providing me a good career! “
“I took the digital marketing course in chennai provided by Esearch advisors and I can honestly guarantee that you will learn a lot about digital marketing here. The trainers have a good knowledge about digital marketing and give a lot of examples that will surely help you to understand the basic concept really well. I entered this course as a beginner and I am sure that once I complete my course I will be confident about my digital marketing skills. I certainly rate this course a 5/5 and I will recommend it to anyone willing to learn digital marketing.”
Sometimes later becomes Never
So if you are looking for a leading institute to learn Digital Marketing in Chennai locality, we assure you that our Digital Marketing Courses benefit you. Turn your Treasures Skills & Discover your talents at E-Search Advisors and add value to your future.
Short-term Training Programs
Benefit : 20% discount + Live Practical
Upcoming Batch : 6th Oct to 11th Oct’18
Benefit : 20% discount + Live Practical
Upcoming Batch : 12th Oct to 22nd Oct’18