Digital Marketing Course in Chennai
During initial days, any form of Digital Media was not easy or accessible for most of the business owners. In India few places did not have an affordable access to Digital Platform due to technology. Even though our world today is more digital friendly, it hasn’t always been that way. It was so evident we had an insignificant start. It was a gradual process which saw a commendable progress in 2012. Evolving trends in Digital Media made companies to up hold their online presence. Companies started to prove their online presence as a user friendly platform. Importance of Digital Marketing is making way for innumerable job opportunities in Chennai. From 1.8 Lakh job vacancies in 2018, Digital Marketing industry is expecting 4 Lakh job openings in 2020. Hence there is a huge demand for Digital Marketing Course in Chennai for your career.
For best careers in digital marketing you need not be a one profile till your retirement. Your hobby can turn into business, social media activity can also give you a better job at your doorstep. Learning and Excelling in digital marketing will be very easy and understandable. this is like a one course which is suitable for all.
Multiple other significant advantages of our Diploma in Digital Marketing Classroom Course
One Step Closer To SUCCESS
Companies That Hired Our Digital Marketers
Digital Marketing Course
Working as a Digital Marketing Executive at Besten- Engineers Consultants India Pvt Ltd
Studied: Master of Commerce
Digital Marketing Course
Successfully applies the learnt digital marketing strategies in his own business
“Join Today & Get Life Time Job Placement Assistance”
Digital Marketing Course - Google Review
Ethiraj College For Women Alumni
“I was doing my U.G final year at that time I had a huge interest to know what Digital Marketing is? Then I started to search where I can learn and found a very suitable place called E-Search Advisors Pvt.Ltd. I attended the free workshop and decided to join here as the introduction of this course made me curious to know more about it. The co-ordinater was very kind & approachable at any time as well as the trainer was responsible in developing the knowledge about this course & very communicative by clearing every doubts I had. I thank them both in abundant for providing immense education on Digital Marketing & for motivating me to do a lot of productive things through Online. Thanks a bunch to the entire company who were very beneficial for providing spare classes & enormous job opportunities in digital marketing fields.”
ESearch Advisors’ Role in Digital Marketing
Diploma in Digital Marketing Course
In Chennai, ESearch Advisors provides exclusive digital marketing course training. We deliver Diploma in Digital Marketing Course as the only prime training program. This one certification creates in-demand job opportunities from fresher’s to other professionals. To take up this certification even a person with zero experience is not considered as a drawback. Internet knowledge with creativity is the only eligibility to enter this field. When it comes to run a business, a marketing professional or business owner will be able to guide their team. It makes a business owner’s decision stronger by identifying what is going wrong. Also, it enables them to suggest right strategies and techniques to proceed further. Acquiring Digital marketing skills will be helpful in approaching many clients’ project too. Beside this, it remarks as a great kick start for any business to flourish.
A certification in Digital Marketing builds an individual’s profile towards progressive career. This enables an individual to land up with well-paid jobs. It also secures an individual’s job with perfect life balance. Besides that, this certification led 65% of professionals to do a better job. Hence, this is how we transform them towards ambitious professional career.
Diploma in Digital Marketing Course Syllabus
- Define Marketing (Traditional)
- Types of Marketing
- Evolution of Marketing
- Aim of Digital Marketing Strategy
- Traditional Vs. Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing for Employment
- Digital Marketing for Business
- Purpose of Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Features of Digital Marketing Strategy
- How to Identify your Target Audience?
- How to do Competitor Analysis for your Business?
- What is Internet?
- How Website Works?
- Explanation of a Website and its Components?
- Significance & Benefits of having a Website
- Elucidate the Types of Website.
- Interpret & Introduction to Front-End of a Website
- Interpret & Introduction to Back-End of a Website
- How to Plan for a Website?
- Explain the Difference between Domain & Hosting?
- List the Types of Website Creation in Different Platforms?
- Introduction & How to Install, Edit and Complete a Website through WordPress
- Introduction & How to Create, Edit and Complete a Blogging through Blogger
- List of steps to do in both Designing and Building of a Site.
- How to do Before and After Launching of the Website through Testing and Debugging
- Introduction to basic HTML Structure and their use
- Introduction to basic SEO Tags and their use
- Introduction to Search Engine & its types?
- How Search Engine Works?
- Introduction to SEO
- Differentiate between Organic & Paid Search.
- What is Search Engine Algorithm?
- What are Keywords and its types?
- How to find the Right Keywords for the Website?
- How SEO is Planned Based on the Website Type?
- How SEO Benefits for Business?
- Define and Explain Search Engine Ranking Factor
- Define Search Engine Optimization Techniques
- On Page Optimization
- Define & Explain On Page SEO
- List of Factors which Determine the On Page Optimization
- How to do a Keyword Research and Mapping for a Site
- How does Content Optimization Benefit On Page SEO.
- List the Process of On Page Optimization
- Off Page Optimization
- Define & Explain Off Page Optimization
- How to Rank Keyword through Off Page Optimization
- How to Create Backlinks?
- How does a Link Building Technique Work?
- How does Dofollow and Nofollow Link Factor Work.
- Define & Explain the Process of Off Page Optimization
- Elucidate the Importance of Competitor’s Growth Hacking.
- List the types & Significance of Reporting for Off Page Submission
- Introducing Google Tracking Tools
- the Google Analytics Layout
- Google Analytics Reports
- What is Search Console?
- Why use Search Console?
- Google Tag Manager Overview
- Setup and Installation
- Introduction to Pay-Per-Click
- How Paid Search Differs from Organic Search?
- Google Ads Vs. Bing Ads
- Components of Google & Bing Ads:
- Keyword Research
- Account and Billing
- Campaign & its Features
- Ad Groups
- Budget & Bidding
- Ad Copies
- Ad Extensions
- Landing Pages
- Important Metrics in Google Ads
- Avg. CPC
- Avg. Position
- Qual. Score
- Important Metrics in Bing Ads
- Define A/B Testing
- How to Monitor a Campaigns Performance?
- Key steps to Manage the Campaigns
- Ad Groups Splitting
- Negative Keywords
- Budget and Bidding Adjustments
- Keywords/Ads/Landing Page Reviewing
- Measuring Results & Reports
- Case Studies
- Facebook – Facts and History
- Facebook Optimization
- Organic: Facebook Marketing
- Paid: Facebook Marketing
- Twitter – Facts and History
- Twitter Optimization
- Organic: Twitter Marketing
- Paid: Twitter Marketing
- Instagram – Facts and History
- Instagram Optimization
- Organic: Instagram Marketing
- Paid: Instagram Marketing
- LinkedIn Optimization
- Organic: LinkedIn Marketing
- Paid: LinkedIn Marketing
- Google Plus – Facts and History
- Google Plus Optimization
- Organic: Google Plus Marketing
- YouTube Facts and History
- YouTube Optimization
- Paid: YouTube Marketing
- Snapchat – Facts and History
- Snapchat Optimization
- Organic: Snapchat Marketing
- Paid: Snapchat Marketing
- Types of Snapchat Ads
- Snapchat Ad Reporting and Analytics
- Marketing tool introduction
- Working Methodology
- Report Extraction
- Analysis of Report
- Introduction & Scope of Content Marketing
- Storytelling – an Introduction
- Art of Storytelling
- How to Generate Content Ideas
- Planning a Long-Term Content Strategy
- Building a Content Creation Framework
- Becoming an Effective Writer
- Extending the Value of Content through Repurposing
- How to Effectively Promote Content
- Analyzing and Measuring your Content
- Developing a Growth Marketing Mentality
- Mini Project – Blog Post
- Mini Project – Content Strategy Plan
- Introduction to Email?
- Email Marketing Content Strategy
- Email Machine – the Strategy ( Leads , Type of Mails, Subjectline, )
- Email Frequency
- Why People Don’t Buy
- The Fuel – Value
- Triggers in Email Using 4ps
- What is Email Marketing? How does Email Marketing Work?
- Why is It Important to use Email Marketing?
- How Can You Effectively use Email Marketing?
- How do I Setup Email Marketing?
- Email Optimization and Testing
- Measuring Success with Email Analytics
- List of Email Marketing Software Available
- Activity: Email Marketing Practical Assessment
- What is Mobile Marketing and how does It Work
- Why You Need Mobile Marketing
- Types of Mobile Marketing Strategy
- Create Mobile Buyer Persona
- Set Goals and Establish KPIs
- Know Google Ads – Mobile Marketing
- Know best Mobile Marketing Practices
- Have Mobile Friendly Website
- The Right Mobile Marketing Tools your Business Needs
- Monitor your Mobile Marketing Metrics
- Introduction – Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- Scope – Online Reputation Management
- Tools to Listen Online for Brand Conversations
- Analyzing and Measuring Emotion for a Brand
- Dealing with Negative Conversations
- Creating ORM Strategy
- Activity – ORM Response
- Introduction to Public Relation & traditional PR?
- What is an Online Public Relations?
- Introduction to Social Media in Public Relations
- Social Media – Engagement and Relationship Management
- Content Creation and Management
- Research and Evaluation
- What is Affiliate Marketing?
- Why Learn Affiliate Marketing?
- Affiliate Marketing & its Benefits
- Statistics & Facts of Affiliate Marketing
- How to Become an Affiliate
- Affiliate Marketing Compensation Models
- Affiliate Marketing Strategies for Affiliates
- Affiliate Networks
- How does It Work – Amazon & Flipkart Demo
- Outline the Top Affiliate Networks in National & International Arcade
- Affiliate Marketing Tools to use
- Success Story
- What is a Lead?
- Lead Generation – Process & Scope
- Lead Qualifying Process
- Mechanics of Lead Generation
- Lead Generation Trends & Benchmarks
- Tried-and-True Lead Generation Ideas
- 4 L’s of a Lead Generation Strategy
- Registering Google Certification Program (Free)
- Google Ads Certification
- Ads Fundamental
- Search Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Video Advertising
- Shopping Advertising
- Mobile Advertising
- Google Analytics Certification
- Hubspot Certifications
- Inbound Certification
- Content Marketing Certification
- Email Marketing Certification
- Sample Test Papers for Google Certification Examination
Digital Marketing Course for Career Growth
The digital marketing sector has seen rapid growth not only in India but all over the world. This impact was due to increase in number of internet users. Digital marketing is a consistent evolving professional field. The demand for Digital Marketers is huge in India. Job posting demand doubled from 2011-2018. This shows the sense of job security. An individual’s pay scale is high when compared to other marketing roles. Some of the major Digital Marketing jobs are SEO, SEM, PPC, Content Writing, Mobile Marketing, Email Marketing, etc. . In this ever growing industry, Digital marketing is a good career choice for all (Students, Graduates, Jobseekers, Marketing Professionals, Freelancers, Working Professionals).
Digital Marketing Course for Business Owners
There are undeniable reasons for business owners to take up Digital Marketing Course. They can upgrade all the learnt strategies and techniques of Digital Marketing. It levels the online playing field for all forms of businesses. From Startup to top MNC’s, it encourages to switch from traditional mode of marketing. It is cost-efficient which is one of the major benefit. Marketing products and services online converts all the incoming traffic to rank website. It fetches instant measurable results. Also, the Return of Investments (ROI) is higher with better branding and revenues.
It lets a business owner interact with customers in real time making it a striking contrast. Delivering what a business owner promised to targeted audience is the ultimate success. Hence, a company’s success is in the hands of Business owner.
“Join Today & Get Life Time Technical Assistance”
Digital Marketing Course Calendar - Chennai
September - 2019
9th Sep to 18th Oct'19
Exam & Assessment
November - 2019
4th Nov to 6th Dec'19
Exam & Assessment
January - 2020
6th Jan to 11th Feb'20
Exam & Assessment
March - 2020
2nd Mar to 3rd Apr'20
Exam & Assessment
August - 2019
24th Aug to 23rd Nov'19
Exam & Assessment
Frequently asked questions
Diploma in Digital Marketing is our flagship course which is offered as Weekday batch of about 30 days with 4 hours of class per day and Weekend batches (15 days) also. We also provide short term training’s on – SEO (Search Engine Optimization), PPC (Pay Per Click) and SMO (Social Media Optimization). These short term courses offered as Weekday batch of about 5 days with 4 hours of class per day.
The average salary of entry level Digital Marketing Executive is about 3.5 Lakhs and 4 Lakhs per annum. But this may vary upon your skills, organization and location.
In Chennai, there are many training institutes which is offering digital marketing course. But it is being offered as one of the course among several other courses. Despite of that, there are very few institutes which delivers only digital marketing training as their only prime focus.
With consideration to this, ESearch Advisors is one of the reputed digital marketing course provider in Chennai. Our only focus and prime training is Diploma in Digital Marketing. This evidences the quality towards course deliverance. Along with that, ESearch Advisors ensures with 100% Job placement assistance and Life time technical support to course completed candidates. Based on all these, you can choose the best digital marketing institute.
Students, Graduates, Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs, Businessperson, Marketing Professionals, Freelancers, Working professionals are eligible to take up digital marketing course. The most fascinating thing is even a person with no specific degree can enroll in digital marketing course. It is also a great opportunity for homemakers to add value to their pocket.
Anyone can aspire to become digital marketer. It does not need any specific degree or qualification. A person with basic internet knowledge with creativity is the only need to enter into digital marketing field.
From Students to Working Professionals, anyone can start their career in digital marketing. Creativity, curiosity and ability to see the things in a different way is the few skill set to get into digital marketing field. Apart from that, the demand for skilled digital marketers are more when compared to last five years. Because the job posting has doubled from 2014-2018.
So, the best way to start your career in digital marketing would be taking up a course. Thus in turn, ESearch Advisors initialized with Digital Marketing training programs. Our only prime training program is Diploma in Digital Marketing. So far, We have trained 300+ candidates. Among those about 200 candidates got placed in Digital Marketing field. Besides that, we ensure to our course completed candidates with 100% job support. And if required, we also provide them with lifetime technical guidance too.
Our Diploma in Digital Marketing Certification creates in-demand value to your profile. This also add benefits to land up with well-paid job and secures with perfect life balance. Thus, ESearch Advisors would be the great kick to start your career in digital marketing.
About 25% to 40% businesses rely on digital marketing to promotion their business brand (product/service) over online. It became a basic need for every industry and a reality to accept once in their life time.
Digital Marketing gives a spark to progress for a blooming career and a profitable business. Now almost all the businesses using digital marketing to reach global audience, to generate more leads, to double ROI (Return On Investments), to make bigger revenues with instant and measurable results. So, to acquire all these you need few updates on digital marketing strategies and techniques. This in turn, creates huge demand for Digital Marketing professionals with innumerable job opportunities.
Yes, anyone can desire to work from home as a freelance digital marketer. But, as many subjects cannot be self-learned or through online. This bridges a gap for digital marketing skill. So, to attain more knowledge on digital marketing, you can take up digital marketing course at ESearch Advisors and master your skill. This will increase your demand and help in acquiring many more client projects. Many of the course completed candidates proceeded their profession as a freelancer. Because digital marketing is one field where you can add value to your pocket by working in your part time. This strikes as a great opportunity for homemakers to make more money by doing online business from home.
- Digital Marketing Manager / Expert
- SEO Manager / Expert
- SEM / PPC Expert
- Web Developer / Designer
- Social Media Manager / Expert
- Specialist in Content Writer
These are some of the exclusive in-demand jobs in digital marketing field.
The only prime training course of ESearch Advisors is Diploma in Digital Marketing. Besides that, we provide short term training courses on- SEO (Search Engine Optimization), PPC (Pay Per Click) and SMO (Social Media Optimization).
Our Classroom Training approach gives deeper understanding of concepts to learn much better. Also, our face-to-face training program with more practical sessions which allows you to interact with the trainer. This will benefit you to develop your skills when compared to e-learning course.