Digital Marketing Jobs In Chennai
E-Search Advisors India Pvt. Ltd. is a reputed Digital Marketing training & Corporate Services company at Chennai providing excellent training in Digital Marketing. There are about 150000 digital marketing jobs available all over India and are about 15000 Digital Marketing Jobs in Chennai. We assist students to get placed in top organizations across India.
Career scopes as,
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Sales Executive
- Search Engine Optimization Executive
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Content Marketing Executive
- Search Engine Marketing Executive
- Social Media Analyst
- Pay Per Click Analyst
- Internet Marketing Executive
- Online Marketing Executive
- Freelancer Digital Marketer
- Online Reputation Executive
- Degree holder.
- 0-2 yrs experienced.
- Knowledge in Google Adword, SEO, SMM, SEM, and Advertising.
Contact: Shine Ads, #42/178, First Floor, M S Kovil Street, Royapuram, Chennai – 600013.
Contact No.: 044 43528940
Full Time positions for
ROLE: Digital Marketing Experts
EXP.: 2+ Yrs
EDUCATION: Any Degree
Knowledge in new Paid Search strategy and directed execution of PPC campaigns that resulted in 109% improvement in paid search traffic and 151% improvement in conversation rate year over year.
Manages digital budgets and improves performance of Paid Search advertising and organic search traffic.
Responsible and Utilizes A/B testing and multivariate analysis to improve conversion rate of website visitors.
Responsible for Setting up connections between Pardot and Sales Force and created new email and drip campaigns.
Responsible for converting existing accounts to digital revenue. Exceeded objectives for retention and increase of customer revenue during first full campaign.
Knowledge in Google analytics, Monitoring bounce rate, Tracking conversions, Monitoring Traffic Source Performance, Monitoring Visitor behavior, Setting up Dashboards..
Knowledge in Online advertising & Ad Networks, Introduction to Google AdWords, Keyword Research
Creation of Search Campaigns, Writing Compelling Ad Copies, Creation of Effective Campaigns and Ad groups.
On page and off page Optimizations.
Overall Expectation Areas
Layout Designs – Digital Communications
Campaign Budget Administration – SEO / SEM
Digital Program Execution – Digital Touch points Management
Lead Generation – Effectiveness Measurements
Website Strategies – Marketing Automation Strategies
Social Media Management – External Social Media Support
Digital Marketing Internship program
About Triton IT Solutions (http://www.tritonitsolutions.com):
The dream child of two IT men with an ardent passion for entrepreneurship, technology, and product development, Triton Technologies was incorporated in 2013 although we have truly been in the business for a couple of years now. Headquartered in Chennai, our client base is spread across India even as we slowly open our platforms to reach the rest of the world.
We offer a wide variety of services ranging from simple and customized website designs to standalone software developments. All our services are unique and tailor-made to suit the needs of the client, delivered with great panache by our hand-picked and talented staff. Every business definitely requires a web presence to hold a viable spot in the booming market spun around by the era of technology. We offer you state-of-the-art expertise in helping you create, promote and strategize your brand in the colossal internet space. Let us take a shot at the technicalities. Sit back and watch your business take off and soar!
About the Internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organization’s websites
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC), ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
# of Internships available: 5
Skill(s) required: Social Media Marketing (Learn Social Media Marketing), Adobe Photoshop, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) (Learn Search Engine Marketing), Salesforce, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (Learn SEO) and English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication)
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Free snacks & beverages. 6000+stipend
No. 9, F2, Prasad Arcade, 2nd Avenue, Kamarajar Salai, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600083
Walk in anytime between: – 11am – 8 pm
If your candidates have any question they can reach me at 8248251146.
We are looking for a fresher for Digital Marketing Executive position in Chennai.
should have very good verbal & written communication skill.
- Good in Communication
- Email Campaigns and Bulk SMS
- Social Media Marketing
- SEO and Internet Marketing
Exp : Fresher
Salary Offered: 8k for 6 months of training.
The above opportunities cannot be assured by E-Search Advisors. But our Certification on Digital Marketing ensures you to get a Well-paid Job. We added laurels to our portfolio with immediate placements, the Students are placed before the training period and few are spotted to have 3-4 opportunities in various companies at a time during the Course of training.
Here is a testimony of a student who shares his words with E-Search Advisors.
DISCLAIMER: E-Search Advisors are not accountable to any misconduct for any recruitment process or does not hold liability for the fraudulent or unauthorized job offers.