Facebook recently updated the Page to make the app more user-friendly. This new Facebook page features aid in the development of a stronger online presence in order to serve its purpose of connecting with people and as an effective platform for many different business sectors to connect with their audience. So, in order to improve the Facebook Page experience, they simplified and added some new features for navigating between one’s personal profile and public Page.
What is new about Facebook Page?
Facebook page is a new feature that allows users to have their own personal page. Anyone, including businesses, can now have a completely custom-designed profile page that can include photos, cover images, and more. The new page has been rolled out to all users with the ability to create a separate profile page for them. This new Page feature also offers a way for brands to connect with their customers in a more personal way through custom content like posts and comments.
Differences between Facebook’s Classic and New Pages Experience
Since Facebook has been around for a long time, there are clear distinctions between classic and new pages. Facebook’s new page provides a redesigned page layout and user experience that is cleaner and more simple. The majority of the core functionality is the same, but there may be some differences. The new design is similar to personal profiles. As a result, you’ll know exactly where to look for something related to your page.
What Features Can I Access with My New Facebook Business Page?
These are the new features of the Facebook page:
- Switching between a personal profile and a public Page is now simple. People can now see bios, posts, and other important dates more easily now that Facebook has updated the look and feel to be fresher and more simplified than before.
- The page now has a news feed, similar to a personal profile. Pages can now discover and participate in conversations, follow trends, interact with peers, and interact with fans.
- In addition, the dedicated News Feed will recommend new connections to other public officials, Pages, Groups, and trending content. You will also be able to participate in interactions that are more visible to a larger audience. People will also be able to directly follow Pages from comments and recommendations posts.
- Furthermore, the fundraising and donation tools available with this feature can track current and past fundraising activity for nonprofits.
- A new text-based Q&A experience that allows you to answer questions on a particular subject in order to support interactive conversations.
- It is now easier to switch between personal profiles and Pages. You can now manage both your Page and your profile separately.
- To make it easier for people to connect with their favorite Pages, they have removed Likes and focused on Followers. The page represents the people who can receive updates from Pages, providing public figures with a more accurate representation of their fan base.
- Changes to admin and publishing tools include the ability to assign and manage admin access permissions based on specific tasks.
- Facebook page features improved its ability to detect prohibited activity on its platform, such as hate speech, violent, sexual, or spammy content, and impersonation.
How Can I Open My New Page?
You can access your new Page from a desktop by simply clicking on your profile picture in the top right corner of the Facebook window. Then select ‘Switch Profile’ and select the new Page. Tap on your profile picture in the lower right corner, then on the new Page.
Need Help with Managing Your Facebook Business Pages?
We know it is difficult for you when it comes to maintaining your Facebook business profile. And that’s why we are here to help you, we E-Search Advisors, a leading digital marketing agency aid your business to maintain the best online presence using our best Facebook marketing services. Starting from websites to social media we enhance your online presence and expand your business boundaries online.