Chatbots are considered one of the top digital marketing trends for 2021. Artificial intelligence technology uses instant messaging to communicate with customers and website visitors. Designed to communicate with customers through text or listening skills. Companies can use chatbots to reach out to their customers. Since many users are accessing the website at the same time, it is beneficial to have technology that can serve hundreds of users at the same time.
BRANDS THAT ARE USING FOR CLIENT SERVICE – Chatbot Examples
Starbucks makes it easy to order your favorite drinks and snacks, whether you use voice commands or text messages. Chatbots will tell you the total cost when your order is ready. The Starbucks Chatbot is located in the Starbucks app (for iPhone, Android, and Windows).
Spotify’s Facebook Messenger bot makes it easy for customers to find, listen to, and share their music. Once started, you’ll see playlist recommendations based on your mood, activity, or music genre.
- PIZZA HUT
Pizza Hut customers can easily order pizza for delivery or takeaway via Facebook Messenger or Twitter. Customers can also reorder their favorite pizzas, ask questions, and view current offers.
The following are the whole idea for Chabot:
- Chatbots are primarily used to provide customer support.
- 24/7 it helps to serve a large number of target groups at the same time on an hourly basis.
- Schedule meetings, send newsletters, capture automatic sequences Capture leads from comments, create conversation forms and save all the data’s in a spreadsheet.
- Chatbots are very intelligent. You train them once and they communicate with your target audience in their language. Multilingual chatbots eliminate the need to invest heavily in hiring resources in different languages.
Top 5 types of chatbots:
- SUPPORT BOTS – To solve certain problems, support chatbots require context awareness, personality, and multi-turn capabilities. Most support chatbots use deep learning and natural language processing to perform actions.
- ASSISTANT BOTS – Assistant bots, like support bots, are good at conversions and need to answer frequently asked questions. It also needs to be interesting to keep the user interested.
- SKILLS BOTS – This is a single-turn chatbot that requires less context-awareness. Just take the action following the command.
- TRANSACTIONAL BOTS – These bots can be broadly divided into assistant bots, as they often act on behalf of humans to perform various transactions. For example, ordering, booking, etc.
- INFORMATIONAL BOTS – Information-gathering bots can act as research assistants, bringing out as many details as possible from people or Internet resources such as websites and e-books.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
The best chatbot software depends on your use case and business needs. There are free bots and startups that create bots, but both security and customer satisfaction are better delivered on robust NLU platforms such as cloud-based solutions from Google, IBM, Amazon, and Microsoft. The future of customer service is conversational. The right chatbot helps businesses cut costs, increase satisfaction, and create an environment for continuous automation.
And that’s all we have for you today! If you require any Digital Marketing help, Reach us today to make an appointment.