On-page search engine optimization is the process of making the site as search engine friendly in Google.
The following factors are strictly considered by Google for ON-Site SEO process
On Page Search Engine optimization
- Meta -descriptions
- Heading tags like h1 to h6
- Image optimization with alt tag
- Image optimization with title tag
- Image compression
- Friendly URL (Universal Resource locator) and Permalinks
- Multi-media integration
- Keyword in first paragraph
- Internal site linking with anchor text
- External site linking with anchor text
- Website loading speed and site responses
- Long tail keyword implementation
- Social sharing site links
- Facebook like box and like page integration
- Content words must greater than 400 words
- Responsive site design
- Engagement of site
Terms about on-site and off-site SEO
On site SEO helps to rank well in the Google and also increase the traffic by 40% while, off site SEO increases the traffic by 60%. Both on site SEO and OFF site SEO are needed to get Page Rank in the Google.
In general on-page/onsite SEO is the process of altering the internal content and off-page/site SEO is the process of creating external content and techniques like link building techniques, Guest blogging posts.
Example: Adding meta keywords and meta description in code
content=”esearch advisors chennai, digital marketing chennai, online marketing chennai, digital marketing agency, digital ad agency, internet marketing company, email marketing chennai, social media marketing “>
content=”Digital marketing solutions in chennai, internet marketing services in chennai, top online marketing agency in chennai, esearch advisors seo services in chennai“>
One thought on “On Page Search Engine optimization”
Thanks for sharing with us."
It's really a great and helpful piece of info. I am glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this.