2,165 Views -
Nobody wants a higher bounce rate. More higher the bounce rate the more you need to redesign your content strategy.
Also See: 5 Easy Ways To Increase Website Traffic
There is no secret recipe to reduce bounce rate, but we can follow certain protocol to make it right to some extent. Let’s see them below.
- Content’s Readability is a crucial factor which directly affects the bounce rate. If the user is not able the read the content he/she will definitely close your site and move on. Therefore universal readable fonts with proper size should be maintained.
- Popups are annoying as the user is not looking for that, focus on the content and try to convey your popup message is the content.
- Call-to-Action should be fascinating enough that audience should be happy to click.
- Fresh Content should be feed to your blog on regular bases to engage and attract more audience.
- Trending keywords which attract right and quality audience will have a positive impact in reducing bounce rate.
- Make the website UI (User Interface) curious so that the audience spends more time in your website.
- Keep the Search bots happy with cool Meta description. Keep it within limits and match it with the front end content of that page.
- If you are using high volume keywords for your website try to work on many landing pages with quality content.
If you find this article helpful then share it and comment your thoughts below. And Subscribe to our blog for more Digital Marketing Tips and Hacks.