“You may delay but time will not”
In the near future, digital marketing may become “The Marketing”, as the global population is quickly shifting to the Digital media by adapting to smartphones, tablets, smart cars, smart homes etc. Even the way people watch TV has changed with online TV. Accordingly professions are also getting changed such that digital marketing jobs are ranked within the top 5 profession of today’s era. Knowingly or unknowingly digital media has brought-in numerous changes to our life style, business, marketing and advertising. Though TVs and Radios are still thriving the print media has already started to roll down the hill. Before it is too late let us take the cue and get updated digitally. “It’s better to run with the tide than to lag behind”.
Here’s the future of Digital Marketing:
- Internet users are growing, with 80% of them accessing the web through smart phones. The number will only increase meaning that, connection to a wide audience is easily possible though digital media than traditional media.
- You can specifically choose and connect with your target audience with new technologies that keeps innovating every day.
- Digital technologies provide enormous job opportunities and also qualify you to take up freelancing jobs where you can double your return on investment.
Break your Qualms that stop you
Are you a fresher looking for a good career?
- Then digital marketing should be your wisest choice as it is exciting with all the online stuff you already know.
- Each module in digital marketing will kindle diversified ideas and skills that will make you eligible to a vast job openings world wide.
- Several companies are likely to integrate digital marketing strategies into their effective business growth, so huge job opportunities are going to open up.
Are you in trouble finding jobs due to backlogs?
- Its good news for you, as poor programming skills and limited verbal knowledge will not hinder your entry into digital field.
- No pre-requisite required to do this course.
- Creativity and innovation is the key feature to be an expert in digital arena.
Are you stalled with stressful or pressurized BPO/marketing job?
- No worries. Digital marketing involves fun-oriented, stress less, non-repetitive work environment with new online tools getting launched each day.
- No predefined target. Increase in customer acquisition rate makes you an eternal asset to your firm.
- No Rotational shift and high job security creates a healthy lifestyle.
Are you a home-maker/ Student?
- You can fill your pocket with supportive income while being a responsible homemaker or determined student.
- Explore your small scale business at home through social media.
- Streamline your career towards digital marketing after your studies.
Do you want to own a business?
- Knowledge in digital marketing guides you to build a well-organized lucrative business.
- Facilitates with multiple Choices to own/start a primary or subsidiary business.
- Offers to work as a consultant to multiple clients with various Digital marketing strategies (Such as Video Marketing, niche blogging, etc.)
- Connect with various people and earn their trust with less effort and investment. (Check our post on Importance of Digital Marketing in Today’s Business to get a deeper understanding)
Are you an SEO analyst, wants to upgrade your career as a digital marketer?
- Digital Marketing course provides you sufficient knowledge in all elements to be a multifaceted person within or outside your organization
- Certification is must in all reputed organizations for ongoing career growth
Why do we suggest you to choose Digital marketing?
Look at the current scenario in India,
- India has a huge number of internet users and ranks second in the whole world, therefore, digital marketers have a wider audience in India.
- Enormous rise of Digital marketing companies in India implementing social media strategy.
- Over 1,50,000 Digital marketing jobs are predicted by 2020 with rising in salaries.
Also See: A perfect guide by Hubspot’s CMO on choosing the right Interview questions to hire a Marketing Employee
The majority of companies are planning on hiring at a similar rate this year as they did last year, which certainly portrays a good picture. Over a quarter are planning on hiring even more than 2016, whilst just less than 1 in 5 are planning on hiring less, so overall it looks like a rather positive picture for the marketing industry.
Why ESearch Advisors, a Unique destination?
A Valuable member of NASSCOM (National Association of Software & Service Companies)
- Helps you to integrate new digital marketing techniques into your traditional marketing plan
- Explains you how to Analyze and understand relevant search.
- Support and guidance from our expert tutors.
- Lively ambiance with real-time case studies
- Aids to become an expert in social media
- Extended training time with Live-In practical Session
- Assisted Job assurance in top leading companies
Get to know the Benefits of Studying Digital Marketing in ESearch Advisors.
Who should attend?
- Marketing Professionals
- Sales Professionals
- Business Owners
- Digital Marketing Professionals
What we offer?
- Digital Marketing Course
- SEO Training (Search Engine Optimization)
- SMO Training (Social Media Optimization)
- PPC Training (Pay Per Click)
Many companies are blooming today offering digital marketing courses but only a few has a well-equipped classroom set up, clearly demonstrating the marketing strategies practically. For more details about us and the courses we offer, walk into ESearch Advisors or give us a call at 7358755422, 044-42695090.
“You have your colors, you have your brushes, paint paradise and walk right in”